Sunday, February 15, 2009

Halle Berry is going bald for her lastest film 'Nappily Ever After'



Halle Berry is going bald for her latest film Nappily Ever After.

The actress is getting rid of her locks to play a woman having a mid-life crisis.

‘I'm shaving it off!’ she says. ‘I know. Here comes the controversy, but...it'll grow back - I hope!’

Halle, 42, whose partner is model Gabriel Aubry, 33, now chooses her roles with their 11-month-old daughter Nahla in mind.

‘I don't want her to look back at my work and think, “Mom sold out”,’ she tells Essence magazine.

‘I want to leave a legacy that she can be proud of.

'A film has to be really special for me to leave the house. I have to love it. I mean really, really love it.’

IVideo News Network Entertainment Video: Halle Berry Essence Cover

Photo

Source

No comments: