Sunday, February 08, 2009

Kim Kardashian defends Jessica Simpsons weight twice in one week




Copyright: Kim Kardashian

KIM KARDASHIAN has found a great way to prove her point in the JESSICA SIMPSON weight-gain saga.

The Playboy favorite has defended her fellow curvaceous babe for the SECOND time in a week.

And this time she’s claimed to be “twice the size of Jessica”, as she strips off to show how proud she is of her figure.

Kim said: “I'm Armenian; you should see all the women in my family.

“The women have bigger breasts and bigger butts. That's how I was born. I can't help it. I'm not gonna fight it.

“I definitely need to work out more and tone up, but I'm proud of my body.”

The stylist and snapper behind Kim’s latest website shoot are friends of hers and she was more than happy to pose for them.

We're glad she did, too...

IVideo News Network Entertainment Video: Kim Kardashian Loves Jessica's Curves

Source

Video Source: Ivnnetwork/Entertainment

No comments: