Friday, February 06, 2009

Liv Tyler's marriage split 'sickness'




Liv Tyler felt physically sick when she split from husband Royston Langdon.

The 'Strangers' actress - who announced she was separating from her rocker spouse last May - still finds the break-up difficult to come to terms with.

She said: "There's nothing worse than heartache, being lovesick. It's like there's a physical sickness. You go through a couple of weeks where you think, 'Oh, I'm OK, I feel better,' and then suddenly, out of nowhere, it hits you again."

Liv - who has a four-year-old son, Milo, with Royston - relied heavily on her friends to help get her through the separation.

She explained to Wonderland magazine: "You realise who your friends are. When Roy and I broke up, Bobby literally moved in with me and helped me get through everything. And my other best friend, Victoria, she's with me in Los Angeles right now."

The 31-year-old actress said the most difficult part of the split was when Spacehog musician Royston moved out.

She said: "The hardest part is when they leave. It also brings up a lot of issues - you might feel like a failure, or like there is something wrong with you. You can't run away from yourself - you kind of have to just deal with it."

Source

No comments: