Sunday, February 08, 2009

Live Tyler reveals her private life in the issue of Wonderland Magazine



Copyright: Wonderland Magazine

STUNNING LIV TYLER
shows her husband exactly what he's missing in a sensational Wonderland Magazine shoot.

The actress, who split from rocker ROYSTON LANGDON after five years of marriage, shows she's net letting herself go in sexy tights and figure-hugging leotard.

The 31-year-old, who stars in the 2008 movie The Incredible Hulk, revealed the break-up left her feeling physically sick.

She said: "There’s nothing worse than heartache, being lovesick. It’s like there’s a physical sickness.

"You go through a couple of weeks where you think , ‘Oh, I’m okay, I feel better,’ and then suddenly, out of nowhere, it hits you again."

In her interview Liv also revealed the confusion about her parentage as she grew up thinking TODD RUNDGREN was her father.

"Todd basically decided when I was born that I needed a father so he signed my birth certificate. He knew that there was a chance that I might not be his," she said.

But she said of her first meeting with real dad STEVE TYLER: "I fell madly in love with him. I had no idea who he was."

Sadly Liv added: "In the past few years we haven’t been very close. He has been going through a lot of things on his own.

"He hasn’t been around that much."

Despite her family problems Liv still looks absolutely Incredible to us!

Wonderland Magazine Feb/March '09 issue is on sale now, for further details visit wonderlandmagazine.com.

Photos and Source

No comments: