Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Mel B Sends Rihanna Support




Mel B has sent her support to Rihanna.

The former Spice Girls star - who struck up a friendship with the 'Umbrella' singer last year - was shocked to hear Rihanna had allegedly been attacked by boyfriend Chris Brown.

Mel said: "I was shocked when the news broke last week of my pal Rihanna allegedly being beaten up by Chris Brown. I heard Kanye West on the radio talking about it and I sent Rihanna a text to check if she was OK. I got to know her when she was working in the studio next door to me last year."

Mel also called for authorities to come down heavily on the 'Run It' singer.

She added to Britain's Closer magazine: "For this to happen to a superstar like her is eye-opening. If the rumours are true then Chris should be punished. No woman deserves to be treated like that - and I hope she knows there's tons of support for her."

Source

No comments: