Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Portia De Rossi Denies IVF





Portia de Rossi is not trying to get pregnant.

The 'Arrested Development' star - who married talk show host Ellen DeGeneres last year - says rumours she is having in vitro fertilisation (IVF) are "completely made up".

She said: "There's a story around right now about me that could not be further from the truth. The IVF story. That was just completely made up."

It's not the first time the 36-year-old actress has been the subject of pregnancy rumours.

She added to US TV show 'Access Hollywood': "The baby thing comes around annually. I find once a year whether I deny it or not. It doesn't make any difference."

Well, I don't know what she's going to ask me! I mean, really on the spot. You know? No, it'll be really fun. I think she'll go pretty easy on me.
But a rumour Portia is pleased to confirm is her upcoming appearance on her wife's daytime talk show 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show'.

It will be her first time on the popular programme and she is very nervous.

She said: "Well, I don't know what she's going to ask me! I mean, really on the spot. You know? No, it'll be really fun. I think she'll go pretty easy on me."

Source

No comments: