Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Salma Hayek's spooky daughter




Salma Hayek's daughter sees ghosts.

The actress is convinced 16-month-old Valentina has a sixth sense that allows her to communicate with spirits and admits her child's behaviour scared her.

She said on US TV series 'The Rachel Ray Show': "Last night she saw a ghost. I'm convinced. She woke up and her eyes were open. And she's looking at one specific point and she's going, 'No no no no, au revoir,' which means goodbye in French. And she's looking at someone, but there's no one there. I was so scared, and I'm like, 'Yes, au revoir, whoever you are, get out!' And then she started saying it in English, 'Bye bye, bye bye!'

"I guess she was trying in different languages to see what nationality this ghost was to go away. It was terrifying!"

The actress also revealed she pretended Alec Baldwin was her boyfriend Francois Pinault during a recent love scene when she guested on sitcom '30 Rock'.

Salma said: "I keep telling Francois, 'I imagined I was kissing you.' "

Meanwhile, video footage of 42-year-old Salma breastfeeding an African child during a charity mission to Sierra Leone has been broadcast on US television.

Explaining why she nourished the boy, the 42-year-old star said: "The mother didn't have milk. He was very hungry. I was weaning Valentina, but I still had a lot of milk that I was pumping, so I breastfed the baby."When he felt the nourishment, he immediately stopped crying."

Source

No comments: