Monday, February 16, 2009

Sienna Miller is "at war" with women




The 27-year-old actress - who faced a backlash from her female fans after she began dating married actor Balthazar Getty - says other girls make her life tough.

She said: "I've been at war, without a doubt. I have really experienced the judgment of women in the past year. It's women who are holding us back.
It's women who are judging. I find it sad. We say we want to be on an equal path, but men don't sit around bitching at each other. It's very competitive. There's no sisterhood."

The 'Factory Girl' star - who claims it is her oldest and closest friends who have kept her sane over the last year - also revealed the pressure to constantly look youthful and flawless keep her awake at night.

Sienna, who is reluctant to have plastic surgery, added: "Urgh, the pedestal thing stops me sleeping. Recently, I found myself thinking, 'I'm getting wrinkles. And things are wobbling, I should go to the gym.' Then I was like, 'F**k it!' Actually. It's not where the focus should be right now. Los Angeles is a nightmare for that. Young girls in Hollywood are having pre-emptive Botox. I say, let people be young and then be old. I can't wait to be seen as a woman."

Source

No comments: