Sunday, February 15, 2009

Tara Reid: Actress says she's clean and sober



Tara Reid has spoken out about her time in rehab.

The American Pie actress, 33, checked into the Promises Treatment Center in Malibu on 8 December.

No other details were given at the time.

‘Some people get forced to be in rehab,’ Tara says.

‘I went there by myself. I put myself there. It was the greatest decision I ever made. The hardest thing was walking through the door for the first time - finally admitting that I had a problem. I had been in such denial.'

Tara, who is dating her business partner Julien Jarmoune, 34, spent 60 days at the facility.

'It was definitely worth it,' she tells In Touch. 'Rehab saved my life. Before I used to think about tomorrow and I hated it. Now I can't wait because I am clean and sober and I am excited.’

Photo and Source

No comments: