Friday, February 13, 2009

Tori Spelling Feels Weight Pressure




Tori Spelling feels under pressure to be thin in Hollywood.

The mother-of-two - who recently appeared in new spin-off show '90210' - feels she is expected to stay slim in Los Angeles, even after having children.

She said: "They scrutinise you so much. You try to be the person who says, 'Oh, I don't care,' but I feel the pressure. You're out there, your picture is in every magazine. They're looking at you from every angle, no matter what you do. You have to be careful getting out of cars now because they shoot up your skirt. Everything has to look good, and of course, there's pressure to do so. I definitely feel it."

Tori - who has a two-year-old son Liam Aaron and eight-month-old Stella with her husband Dean McDermott - found losing her baby weight was "much easier second time around."

The 35-year-old star added to Us Weekly magazine: "I keep saying this, but it's true. I think the first time I was so stressed and knew I had to lose it. This time I did it with my family.

"I didn't do a super diet fad or a workout routine. I literally did everything with my kids and my husband. Before I knew it, the weight came off."

Source

No comments: