Monday, March 09, 2009

Loyal Model Claudia Schiffer




Claudia Schiffer won't work with designers who are nasty to her model friends.

The German supermodel rose to fame in the 90s and became such good pals with many of her contemporaries she was, and still is, as concerned about their careers as her own.

She said: "Yes, there was competition because all of the jobs were divided between us, but we all stuck together and stood up for each other.

"We even used to make group decisions not to do a job if a particular designer had mistreated one of us."

Claudia, 38, also revealed she isn't concerned about ageing and is vehemently opposed to using cosmetic procedures to keep her looks and carry on working.

I have always worked out, and I've gone through different phases of yoga, but the combination of Pilates three days a week with yoga is incredible.
Speaking about Botox, which is used to smooth the appearance of wrinkles, she said: "It's poison in my skin and no one knows the long term effects. I'm far more scared of that than a wrinkle on my forehead.

"All of my friends are my age and we are all ageing at the same time. We talk about it and moan, but it doesn't bother me."

Instead, the model relies on a stringent fitness regime to maintain her figure.

She told Vogue magazine: "I have always worked out, and I've gone through different phases of yoga, but the combination of Pilates three days a week with yoga is incredible."

Source

No comments: