Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Nick Cannon Plans Eagle Surprise




Nick Cannon wants to give his wife Mariah Carey a "bald eagle".

The US rapper - who married the 'Touch My Body' singer last April - has revealed he is planning to give his wife a surprise gift for her 39th birthday on Friday (27.03.09).

But Mariah might be in for a shock, because as well being an endangered species, a "bald eagle" is also a slang term for someone with shaved pubic hair.

When asked what he was going to buy Mariah, Nick laughed: "I think I was going to get her a bald eagle or something. Yeah, they sell them bald eagles still right?"

Impressed by his own quip, Nick, 28, has named himself the "chairman of comedy".
He laughed: "Here's how we do it. I'm the chairman of comedy. Like any joke, I get money off of anybody telling jokes, from any joke ever told."

Nick is set to host the upcoming series of US TV show 'America's Got Talent'.

Source

No comments: