Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Geri Halliwell Proud Of Breasts




Geri Halliwell thinks her breasts are "alright".

The former Spice Girls singer breastfed her two-year-old daughter Bluebell until she was five-months-old, and admits it took a toll on her chest.

She said: "It was a long time when I was breastfeeding, at the end I was like, 'Let it go!' And it's such a lie that it makes you thinner. That's a lie told by the milk mafia.

She said:
"My boobs look alright, maybe not as tip-top as they were but I wouldn't have surgery. I would feel bad about going under anesthetic. I have a child. What if I died?"

The 36-year-old star - who is a published children's author - is reluctant to be parted from Bluebell, and admits combining her professional life with motherhood is the hardest challenge she's ever faced.

She said in an interview with Red magazine: "I hate it when I don't see Bluebell. It's like I'm addicted to her.

"For me, it's that balancing act between giving my child the time she needs, but also finding something that is going to satisfy me as a working woman. That is a real juggle.

"I wanted to write, because it meant I wouldn't be at work all the time. I could work in the house and still spend plenty of time with my child."


No comments: