Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Nicole Richie's Style Takes Cues from Life



For several years now, Nicole Richie has been drawing attention with her celebrity clothing style. She says that her style has evolved as she's gone through her 20s. The 28-year-old mother of two toddlers, who is the daughter of 70s and 80s R&B sensation Lionel Richie, says, "When I look back at old photos, I'm able to laugh at myself in the same way I can show my dad a picture of himself when he was in The Commodores with the afro and the bell bottoms."

Nicole is the designer of jewelry and other fashion accessories, and she is engaged to Joel Madden. With so much going on, she says she doesn't have time to devote to worrying about fashion style. She recommends a good wardrobe of jackets, because even tossed on over jeans they make an outfit look put together.

No comments: