Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Fergie Talks Sobriety, Marriage




















Fergie recently sat down with Glamour for an interview, and two of the big celebrity news topics that came up were her battle with drug addiction and rumors of infidelity on the part of her husband Josh Duhamel. Though Fergie says she has followed her own journey on her battle with addiction to crystal meth, she does drink alcohol, specifically wine from her father’s vineyard. She told Glamour, “I just have my own journey, and I am very blessed to this day to be alive." 

With regard to her relationship with actor Josh Duhamel, another popular topic of celebrity news and gossip has been rumors that he has been unfaithful. But Fergie says weathering such scandals has made their bond stronger. Additionally, she told Glamour, “For me, I'm not a jealous person - that's just not my thing, you have to have trust in your relationship.”

No comments: