Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Can I wait until September 5th? Perhaps I can. Lepaparazzi Celebrity News Blog




After Beyoncé's marathon two-week recording session, she admitted that she has made an "angry power girl record."

What's even more interesting than jumping in a studio in two weeks and emerging with an album is being absolutely confident that it's quality work. Beyoncé stated that "I'm screaming at the top of my lungs. I don't even scream, but I had a lot to scream about." We'll soon be the judge of that: Beyoncé's album in going to be released in the U.S. on September 5th.

After admitting to her self-induced scream fest, Beyoncé also (rather ironically) attested to be very grounded, commenting that "I'll never lose myself like Lauryn Hill," referring to when READY OR NOT's Hill shaved her head, left the scene, and started visiting high schools with her guitar. While Beyoncé considers herself to be "more than a singer," she seems to have blamed Lauryn Hill for being just that.

Source:Contact Music

Source:Starpulse

Technorati Tags: Beyonce Knowles, paparazzi, Lepaparazzi, celeb rites, celebrity gossip, celebrity news, weblogs, media, celebrity blog

No comments: