Monday, May 14, 2007

Lepaparazzi News Update: Kylie's Director's Pregnant Wife's 'Week Of Hell'



The pregnant wife of the film director accused of having an affair with Kylie Minogue says she’s endured “a week of hell”.

Seven-month pregnant Laura Dahm says she begged husband Alexander to return to their home in Mexico City after he was photographed with the Australian singer in Chile.

She tells the News Of The World, “It has been a week of hell. I am supposed to be enjoying the last few weeks of my pregnancy, getting ready for our baby.

"Instead I am crying and constantly on the phone to my husband begging him to come home as he is being accused of sleeping with one of the world's biggest stars.

"He has begged me to believe him that there is nothing between him and Kylie and I have no choice but to believe him. They are working on a project."

Whilst Kylie has dismissed reports of an affair, calling suggestions “offensive”, allegations have appeared in the British press today that Dahm has had affairs with famous singers in the past.
[Source]

No comments: