Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Lepaparazzi News Update: Halle Berry: 'I Am Three Months Pregnant!'



Halle Berry has confirmed she's three months pregnant with her first child. The actress sent Nancy O'Dell, a TV news anchor, an email to confirm the good news she's expecting boyfriend Gabriel Aubry's child.

New mom O'Dell broke the news on TV show "Access Hollywood" on Tuesday - hours after reports spread that Berry's baby had halted production on the set of her new film Tulia.

In the email, Berry wrote, "Yes, I am three months pregnant! Gabriel and I are beyond excited, and I've waited a long time for this moment in life. Now the next seven months will be the longest of my life... You heard it from ME first!"

Thrilled O'Dell, who became a first-time mom earlier this summer says, "I am beyond ecstatic for my friend Halle! I told her she is about to embark on the best time of her life! She is such a sweet person... so genuine... and therefore, will make an incredible mom.

"And can you imagine how gorgeous this baby is gonna be! Halle sent me the most adorable bunch of clothes for my new baby... I can't wait to do the same for her."

[Source]

No comments: