Thursday, September 06, 2007

Lepaparazzi News Update: Pitt's Face Is 'Going'



Brad Pitt has been losing his looks in his 40s -- according to the Hollywood hunk himself.

Pitt, 43, admits the trials and tribulations of life in his 30s have contributed to his sudden ageing.

He tells Details magazine, "One thing sucks, your face kind of goes. Your body's not quite working the same.

"But you earned it. You earned that, things falling apart."

In the last three years, Pitt has transformed from Jennifer Aniston's husband to a father-of-four, partner of Angelina Jolie and an anti-poverty campaigner.

He explains, "Maybe I had a crisis earlier or something. Maybe I had it in my 30s.

"I carried the standard cynicism. But it was also feeling like, I can't sit on my couch anymore, I'm going crazy. This thing I'm doing with my life, it's very nice. But it's not doing it for me.

"(Trying to help the world is) something that brought Angie and I together certainly -- she's absolute evidence for me of someone facilitating changes for the better."
[Source]

Mariah Carey Sued by Ex-Manager


Superstar Mariah Carey is being sued by her former manager Jerry Blair, who claims the singer owes him money.

Blair was employed as the president of Carey's Monar C Entertainment firm, but his contract was terminated in 2007 after the release of her record-breaking comeback album The Emancipation of Mimi.

A source tells the New York Daily News, "Jerry stood by Mariah through her breakdown (in 2001). He believed in her when other people lost faith.

"(After the success of Mimi) she wanted to distance herself from anybody who saw her in those dark times."

Blair claims Carey owes him a percentage of her record and tour profits.

The source adds, "She hasn't paid him in two years. He had to call in lawyers."

Blair is now working with Carey's ex-husband, music mogul Tommy Mottola at his Casablanca Records label.
[Source]

No comments: