Friday, June 20, 2008

Keira Knightley: I'd rather go naked than sing!


Actress says her musical scenes in new movie The Edge Of Love made her more nervous than her sex scenes


Keira Knightley has revealed that she finds stripping off on camera far easier than having to belt out a song.

The 23-year-old actress says she was more than happy to film nude scenes for The Edge Of Love.

‘I always bare my breasts in sex scenes,' she says. 'So when the director asked me to take my bra off, I said: 'OK then."'

But Keira isn't so blasé about singing in the movie, which premiered at the Edinburgh International Film Festival last night.

'That was terrifying,’ she tells the Daily Record. ‘I was like a pre-pubescent boy. My
knees were shaking, but a couple of shots of vodka and everything was OK.’

The film was written by Keira's mum Sharman Macdonald, 57, and also stars Sienna Miller, 26.

On the red carpet Sienna posed arm-in-arm with co-star Matthew Rhys, 33, in her first public appearance since splitting with Rhys Ifans.

She's rumoured to have ditched 39-year-old Rhys because of jealousy over her friendship with the Welsh actor.

Source

No comments: