Friday, July 18, 2008

Jennifer Aniston: I hope Brad and Angelina's twins are beautiful


Actress wishes her ex-husband and his family well

Jennifer Aniston has told friends she's sure Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's new son and daughter are gorgeous.

Angelina, 33, gave birth to twins, Knox Leon and Vivienne Marcheline, on 12 July.

'She hopes the twins are beautiful,' Jen's friend tells Us Weekly. 'She'd never want anyone to be unhappy with their kids.'

The Friends star, 39, and Brad, 44, broke up in 2005 after 7 years together - 5 as man and wife.

She is currently dating John Mayer, 30.

Photo and Source

I think the press needs to stop pressing her about her ex. I mean life moves forward not backwards doesn't it??? I think its everybody else that wants to know what she's thinking then her. Anyways, no matter what ex's we all come to have in our lives. I am sure none of us wish the worsts for someone that wasn't that bad to them in the first place. Right? I mean if he treated her like crap that would totally be a different story we would be reading about today!
Lepaparazzi~

No comments: