Monday, July 07, 2008

Jerry Hall: I don't want my daughters to date a man like their dad


Former model says she shouldn't have put up with Mick Jagger's womanising

Jerry Hall has revealed that she should never have stayed with her ex husband Mick Jagger for so long.

The Rolling Stones singer was notoriously unfaithful throughout their 20-year relationship. And the former model admits she wouldn’t approve if her daughters started seeing someone who behaved that way.

‘Never,’ she says. ‘But I don't think they would. They have far more confidence than I did, and they have great boundaries. It took me longer to learn those.'

Jerry, 51, says her love for Sir Mick blinded her to his faults.

'I always thought he would change, and that was my big mistake,’ she tells Psychologies.

‘[But] people don't change, unless they really want to. And you can't make them. I probably stayed with him for longer than I should have done.

'All I can say is that I really loved him and he really loved me, in spite of all the other women.'

Jerry and 64-year-old Mick have 4 children - Elizabeth, 24, James, 22, Georgia, 16, and Gabriel, 10.

The pair married in a Hindu ceremony in Bali in 1990, but split in 1999 when Brazilian model Luciana Morad announced she was pregnant with his child.

Mick then had the marriage annulled on the grounds that the wedding was not legally recognised under either Indonesian or UK law.

Photo

Source

No comments: