Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Katy Perry: I want too kiss Miley Cyrus



Singer Katy Perry is all about kissing girls.

In her summer hit, “I Kissed a Girl,” Perry professes she kissed a girl and liked it. Although she sings, “It’s not what good girls do,” it appears she has an affinity for the good girls.

“Miley Cyrus!” tells Steppin’ Out magazine is who the singer most wants to make out with. “She’s the lucky girl. It’s cool to hear through the grapevine that Miley Cyrus has my song as her ring tone.”

Perry, 23, will attend August’s Teen Choice Awards, which Cyrus, 15, is hosting.

“Maybe we’ll have another Britney-Madonna moment on stage,” Perry joked to the magazine. “How hilarious would that be? Although I don’t think it would help her career. However, it would definitely help mine!”

But Perry, who has a serious boyfriend in singer James , cleared up rumors about the meaning of her promise ring.

“I’m definitely not a virgin!” she said. “[People] think the promise ring means no sex! No, the promise ring is just a promise that he’ll get me another ring. A better ring!

“Seriously, it’s not one of those ‘no sex’ promise rings,” she added. “That kind of went out the window when I was 17 years old.”

Photo and Source

No comments: