Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Khloe Kardashian’s Mom: “I’m Disappointed in My Daughter”



A big butt is the least of Khloe Kardashian’s worries.

Kim Kardashian’s little sister will surrender to authorities on Friday and serve her sentence for drunk driving—and disobeying parole.

Mom, Kris Jenner, spoke on the Ryan Seacrest show of her frustration with her youngest daughter. “What am I going to do? Holler at her? Scream at her? I’ve done all that,” she told Seacrest.

“A year ago, Khloe was arrested for a DUI, as we all know and saw on one of the episodes of our show,” explained Jenner.

“I’m disappointed in my daughter, for sure,” she added. “She’s made this huge mistake and now she’s doing the steps to correct that mistake.”

Khloe, 23, was placed on 36 months probation following her March 4, 2007 arrest but “violated her parole by not doing some things that the court asked her to do,” the matriarch of their reality show, Keeping Up With the Kardashians, said.

“There’s lots of things I could be sitting here saying, and excuses for my daughter, but there isn’t one,” Jenner added on the show.

And big sister Kim, 27, is not letting her little sister off the hook either. She wrote on her blog Tuesday that Khloe is “ready and willing to serve out her sentence.”

“I urge people to learn from the mistakes of others,” wrote Kim. “Please drink responsibly and it’s never acceptable to drink and drive!”

Photo and Source

No comments: