Sunday, July 20, 2008

Sarah Jessica Parker: I can't give advice on love


Sex And The City star says she's no agony aunt

Sarah Jessica Parker has revealed that people often come up to her and ask for advice on their relationships.

But she reckons that playing the world’s most famous singleton – Carrie Bradshaw in Sex And The City – doesn’t qualify her to be an agony aunt.

‘I'm reluctant to give it, because I'm no more of an expert than you are. I don’t have a doctorate. I was just the beneficiary of a character who is interested in sexual politics,’ she tells The Sun.

‘I hope I’ve learned to be a better friend, because she is such a good friend. But I'm terrible at giving advice because everybody’s different.’

Sarah, 43, is married to actor Matthew Broderick, 46. They have a son James, 5.

Photo

Source


I totally understand what she's saying. Giving advice is something I try too avoid. Only because like Sarah said everyone thinks different. You do not want too offend anyone just because you think one way. You do not want to find yourself in a debate just because you think the way you do verses how someone else thinks do you?
Lepaparazzi~

No comments: