Sunday, July 06, 2008

Will Smith: I'll tell my wife if I need to have sex with someone else




Will Smith reckons it’s healthy to fancy other people when you're married and has no qualms telling his wife when he does.

The actor – who tied the knot with Jada Pinkett Smith 11 years ago –is determined to be honest about how he feels.

‘Our perspective is, you don’t avoid what’s natural and you’re going to be attracted to people,’ Will explains.

‘So sometimes we have the discussion: “Wow, this or that girl is freaking gorgeous”. I’m not going to say anything to my buddies that’s any different than what I say to my wife.’

And Will, 39, reckons he'll tell Jada - and she'll tell him - if they need to have sex with others.

Each will say: 'I’m not going to do it if you don’t approve of it,’ he says.

But Will's not sure what he'd do if Jada, 38, confides that she does want to take a lover.

‘I don’t know how I’d feel,’ he confesses. ‘But I know I would react better than if I found out about it afterwards.’

The couple are mum and dad to son Jayden, 10, and daughter Willow, 8.

Will - who is currently starring in Hancock with Charlize Theron - is also dad to son Willard from his first marriage.

Photo

Source

No comments: