Monday, August 25, 2008

Dannii Minogue has sights on John Mayer



Dannii Minogue has vowed to "hunt down" musician John Mayer and make him her boyfriend.

'The X-Factor' judge developed a crush on the US star after seeing him perform and is delighted he is now available after splitting from Jennifer Aniston.

She said: "The best news I've heard for a long time is that John Mayer is single. I wouldn't have given him a second glance, but all that changed when I saw him perform live on TV recently with his top off. I had to be calmed down!

"So I am putting it out there - John Mayer, I am going to hunt you down! One woman's trash is another woman's treasure!"

The 36-year-old brunette has also revealed she is planning to party hard when she goes on holiday to Ibiza, Spain, later this month.

Dannii - whose sister is pop superstar Kylie Minogue - added: "I am off to Ibiza, my spiritual home, next week for some much needed TLC with my girlfriends. It will be my last holiday until December when 'X Factor' finishes, so I am going to make the most of it. I love to party and I will also be hitting the beach."

Photo

Source

No comments: