Monday, August 25, 2008

Naomi Campbell felt a connection to the Great Sphinx of Giza Egyptian landmark



Naomi Campbell felt a spiritual connection to the Great Sphinx of Giza.

The supermodel spoke to the half-lion, half-human Egyptian landmark while on a personal tour conducted by secretary general of Egypt's Supreme Council of Antiquities Zahi Hawass.

Hawass said: "She is particularly interested in the Great Sphinx of Giza. She claims she feels a great spiritual connection to it. I took her to visit and she started talking to it."

However, the acclaimed archaeologist cannot reveal what Naomi said to the decaying statue.

He added: "That is a secret. She wouldn't even tell me."

The bizarre revelation comes shortly after Naomi hit out at Kabbalah - the mystical Jewish faith whose followers include Madonna and Demi Moore - comparing it with Alcoholics Anonymous (AA).

The tempestuous model said: "I knew about Kabbalah before Madonna got involved. Kabbalah is not a religion, it's a program.

"I don't like getting hooked on things like that. It reminds me of AA but just with different words.

"They've got the same principles. We're all looking for positivity in our lives and looking towards the light but I just believe in God.

"I am religious. I pray most days and do my thing. But each to their own."

Photo

Source

No comments: