Monday, August 11, 2008

Leg shaker P. Diddy



P. Diddy is so good in bed that he makes women's legs shake.

The music mogul - who has recently been romantically linked to Cameron Diaz - admits he only realised his potential in the bedroom when he found out he could leave his lovers literally shaking.

When asked if he was good in bed, P. Diddy replied: "Of course I am! I make women's legs shake!"

The 38-year-old rapper also revealed he is a "helpless romantic".

He added: "There was this young lady recently that I invited to a party but it was a party with just me and her, you know what I'm saying? And I'd made a playlist of all the songs that reminded me of her. Because most of them were slow we ended up dancing and then things progressed.

"I'm definitely a romantic - I'm a helpless romantic."

Last month, P. Diddy was reported to have proposed to his 21-year-old girlfriend, singer Cassandra 'Cassie' Ventura.

A source said: "He told everyone to keep it extremely quiet because he didn't want it to get out, but you could tell he was excited."

Photo

IVideo News Network: Entertainment

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DIDDY IS FINE AND THE WAY HE DANCES HE SHOULD MAKE SOMETHING SHAKE IN THE BEDROOM.

I WOULD OF LOVED TO SEE HIM WORK HIS "SWAG" OUT WITH THE MOTHER OF HIS CHILDREN.

CASSIE IS PRETTY . I ALSO LOVE HER SONG
ME AND YOU AND I THINK HER AND DIDDY MAKE BLING BLING COUPLE.

I SEE THEM HAVING SOME BEAUTIFUL BABIES AND SPENDING THE REST OF THEIR LIVES TOGETHER.