Monday, September 29, 2008

Brooke Hogan Ready To Get Bro Nick Bollea Well Fed When He's Sprung


Credit: Hicelebs.com

Hulk Hogan's son, Nick Bollea, will be released from jail Oct. 21, three months earlier than his original sentence. His sister Brooke says she's ready to help her brother put back on the pounds he lost in jail. "I'm going to make him anything he wants. We're just going to chow down because all he's been eating is yucky jail food."

Maybe now she and her family can get back to a normal life … well, as normal as it can be. "We're definitely one of the crazy ones," she admits of her family. "I used to always think we were the normal group of people, and it just shows you that you can't really stay away from stuff going wrong."

Yes, it has been a tough year for the Hogans. Despite the parents' current divorce battle, Brooke says she hopes the media will start focusing on more positive things once Nick's jail sentence is behind them. "They focus on things I wouldn't like them to focus on. I would love the public and the media to focus on what an adventurous kind of person I am and that I live a clean, healthy life and have fun with my friends, but that's not interesting. They like to focus on the dirt," she notes.

For now, her plan is to not pay attention to the naysayers. "It's a lot easier when you don't listen to what people say. Sometimes it gets to me, but most of the time I can just let it roll off my shoulder. The emotional baggage does add up and explode sometimes, but I try not to dwell on the negative." And, hey, at least she has a hit TV show on her hands! "We actually broke VH1's history," she says of her reality show "Brooke Knows Best." "'Hogan Knows Best' broke VH1's history, and then we broke 'Hogan Knows Best's' history. I told my dad, "Brooke knows best, b----!"

Source

No comments: