Monday, September 29, 2008

Victoria Beckham's bizarre bed beauty



Victoria Beckham wears socks and gloves in bed.

The former Spice Girl sleeps naked apart from white cotton gloves and thick socks in an attempt to halt the ageing process.

Victoria, who is married to soccer star David Beckham, said: "I put really thick foot lotion on with socks before I go to sleep. I also use thick hand cream with gloves at the same time.

"David thinks I'm loony because I get into bed with gloves and socks on."

The 34-year-old star claims the bizarre ritual is one of her top 10 beauty secrets, and admits she also takes great care to ensure her eyebrows are in tip top condition.

She said: "I spend more time on them then I used to. I always thought, 'Oh, they're just brows.' But now I pay attention to them. I brush them and I'm careful not to over-pluck."

Victoria - who moved to Los Angeles with David and their children Brooklyn, nine, Romeo, five and Cruz, three, last year - also opened up about her newfound love of exercise.

The famously image-conscious star used to despise exercising, but has become a fan of Pilates since moving to America.

She is quoted by Britain's The Sun newspaper as saying: "I've done Pilates four times and I'm going to get more into it. I absolutely hate sportswear and I hate flat shoes.

"For Pilates, you can wear socks and you don't sweat. I'm not big on that either."

Source

No comments: