Sunday, September 14, 2008

Fairy wings designed by Leona Lewis are being auctioned on eBay




Fairy wings designed by Leona Lewis are being auctioned on eBay.

Disney asked the singer, 23, to customise the wings to raise cash for Great Ormond Street Children’s Hospital.

And she was more than happy to help - decorating them in pink fluff and gold glitter.

‘I loved the idea of the Disney Fairy Wing Auction and was really pleased to be able to help and contribute to such a great cause,’ she tells Now Online.

‘[The hospital] obviously does such an important job and the Disney Fairy Wings are a really fun way to raise money for such an admirable charity.

‘I’ll keep my fingers crossed that lots of people bid for my wings on the Disney Fairies eBay page – I’d love to see them raise something for Great Ormond Street Hospital.’

The auction, which also features wings designed by supermodel Agyness Deyn, 25, and Vernon Kay, runs until 18 September.

Photos and Source

No comments: