Sunday, September 14, 2008

Mel B: I love my life in California I doubt if I move back to the U.K.



Mel B has announced that she's so settled in LA she doesn’t ever see herself returning home.

‘I don’t think I’ll ever come back to the UK to live,’ she says. ‘I live in a really cool area and the sun shines all day.

'I’ve been in LA for 6 years and my daughter Phoenix is 9, so that’s most of her life. I wouldn’t uproot her.'

Mel, 33, who is married to Stephen Belafonte, says that there are some things she misses about England.

‘You can’t get fish, chips and scraps in LA,’ she complains to Celebs on Sunday.

‘And there isn’t the local pub everybody goes to, with the same people, having the same chat. I miss all that.’

Mel also has a daughter Angel, 17 months, with Eddie Murphy.

Photo and Source

No comments: