Sunday, September 28, 2008

Kelly Osbourne thinks Victoria Beckham is to skinny for short hair




Kelly Osbourne has had a pop at Victoria Beckham's new barnet.

‘She’s too skinny to have hair that short,’ she says.

‘To get away with that, you need to have something soft about your face.’

But that wasn’t the only thing Kelly, 23, noticed when she saw Posh, 34, at New York Fashion Week.

‘I was directly across from her and Jennifer Lopez,’ she tells the Daily Star.

‘I know it’s not my place to say, and hope I’m so wrong, but I’ve never seen two people pretend to like each other more in my life.

'They were holding hands, but it looked like Victoria was holding a shitty bit of toilet paper!’

Photos and Source

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Right. Because Kelly Osbourne really knows how to pull off short hair. Not.