Sunday, September 28, 2008

Victoria Beckham say's her and David hardly ever argue



Victoria Beckham is still loved up with husband David – saying they hardly ever fall out.

The singer relocated to the States with Becks last year when he moved to LA Galaxy.

‘I can’t remember what the last row we had was about,’ she tells The Sun.

‘I think the older you get, you tend not to row as much.

'I’m not going to lie and say we don’t row – obviously we do – but we don’t that much.

‘David is very stubborn. I’m a lot easier to live with now I’m content and working – when I’m busy like now.’

Posh, 34, is currently working on her new fashion line, which received rave reviews at New York Fashion Week.

She has been married to David, 33, for nine years and they have three sons together.

Photo and Source

No comments: