Monday, October 27, 2008

Boy's body 'believed to be' Jennifer Hudson's missing nephew



Dead child discovered in a white SUV

The body of a child found in a white Chevy Suburban this morning is 'believed to be' that of Jennifer Hudson's nephew.
FBI Deputy Director John Pistole has told reporters the FBI is working with the Chicago Police Department to confirm the identity of Julian King, reports CNN.

An Amber Alert to find the 7-year-old was issued on Friday - after his grandmother and uncle were found murdered at their home.

Jennifer, who has offered a $100,000 reward for the safe return of the little boy, will be hoping desperately that the child is not her 4ft 11in nephew who was wearing a striped brown polo shirt and khaki pants when he disappeared.

On Saturday, her sister Julia made a tearful plea to whoever was holding Julian.

'My greatest fear has already happened, my greatest hope is for having my child. I just want my son,' Julia said. 'That's all I have to say. Just let my baby go.'

Julia's estranged husband (Julian's stepdad), William Balfour, is in police custody.

Source

No comments: