Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Britney Spears: I've done better videos than Piece Of Me




Singer can't believe it dominated at the VMAs

Britney Spears says she was surprised her video Piece Of Me won at the MTV Video Music Awards.

It claimed Best Female Video, Best Pop Video and Video Of The Year at the ceremony last month.

And the singer, 27, admits she was shocked to take home three prizes.

‘It’s a cool video,’ she told a US radio show. ‘ But I think by far I’ve done videos that are way better.’

She claims the gongs have inspired her to make more adventurous videos in the future.

‘Going forward with the videos that I’m doing now, I can really go there and do something crazy and see what happens,’ she told a US radio station.

Britney also revealed she has plans for a world tour starting next year.

Source and Image

No comments: