Wednesday, October 01, 2008

SHOCK! Demi Lovato upsets Jonas Brothers' fans



Camp Rock actress targeted by jealous Jonas Brothers' followers

Demi Lovato has revealed she's had hate mail and prank calls because of her friendship with the Jonas Brothers.



The actress was thrilled to star alongside the teen heartthrobs in new movie Camp Rock.



But obsessed fans think she’s secretly dating one of them.



‘Imagine being new to Disney and your first big job is being the romantic interest of one of the biggest heartthrobs on the channel,’ she says.



‘Any girl that is a friend of the Jonas Brothers gets hate mail and is automatically suspected as a girlfriend.’



Demi, 16, insists she and the boys are just good friends.



‘We're really good friends,’ she tells Entertainment Weekly.



‘I just think it's funny that people try to pin me to them. It's like, come on! I think [if I were going to] I would have dated one of them by now!’

Source

No comments: