Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Britney Spears' Beckham lesson




Britney Spears wants to have soccer lessons from David Beckham.

The 26-year-old singer loves playing the physically exhausting sport and would like a few tips from Los Angeles Galaxy player David to help improve her skills.

She said: "David Beckham is my favourite soccer star, and he's a cutie! I'm not a very good soccer player, so I have to get someone in to help me - maybe he can!"


Britney - who can be seen in upcoming TV documentary 'Britney: For the Record' - also revealed she often gets annoyed at how much pressure she puts on herself to succeed.


She added to Britain's OK! magazine: "I'm such a perfectionist sometimes. It has its good points but then it has its bad points because you are never satisfied. I don't think you should ever be completely satisfied as they you are putting a limit on yourself.

"But you end up driving yourself crazy because you are never pleased with the finished product. You're always like, 'Well, if I had done it like this, then it probably would have been a lot better.'

Source

No comments: