Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Stylish wife Heidi Klum




Heidi Klum says marriage has made her more stylish.

The German supermodel revealed tying the knot with British singer Seal inspired her to make more of an effort with her fashion choices.

She said: "I've gotten more stylish since I've been with my husband. I was always making fun of him because he has so many leather coats, jackets and shoes. But he looks hot. I want to look good for him. So I kind of stepped it up a bit."

Heidi, who wed Seal in 2005, insists the spark is still alive in her marriage and sometimes can't believe she has such a handsome husband.


The 35-year-old beauty explained: "Sometimes I lie in bed and I'm like, 'Oh my god, there's Seal lying next to me. What's he doing there?'

"I get a smile on my face immediately. Our honeymoon period is definitely not over."

The couple - who raise three children together - make sure they spend time together without their kids to keep their relationship exciting.

She added to America's InStyle magazine: "We have date nights. We go to dinner or to the movies. We like to keep it romantic. Some people wake up in the morning and turn over when they see their mate. That's not us."

Source

No comments: