Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Jessica Simpson: Tony Romo saved me



Singer opens up about relationship

Jessica Simpson has spoken about her relationship with American football star Tony Romo, claiming he 'saved' her.

The singer and actress says her current boyfriend is different from her exes.

‘I’d always fall for guys I wanted to save,’ she tells Cosmopolitan.

‘For the first time I fell in love with someone who saved me.’ 

Jessica, 28, has been dating Tony, 28, since 2007 and hopes they'll last.

‘I think any person who I’m gonna date for longer than six months, I definitely am investing in something long-term,’ she says.



‘If I get married again, then it will be the last time.’



She divorced from first husband Nick Lachey in 2005.

‘Next time I’m marrying the right one.’

Source

No comments: