Friday, November 21, 2008

Reese Witherspoon: I’m not ready to marry Jake Gyllenhaal



Actress says it's too soon after divorce from Ryan Phillipe

Reese Witherspoon has no plans to tie the knot with Jake Gyllenhaal just yet.

The actress, 32, split with ex-husband Ryan Phillippe, 34, in 2006, after nine years together.

And she’s in no rush to do it all again.

‘Family is all we have in life, but I don't know how I feel about marriage,’ she admits.

‘Obviously, I'm not far enough out of being married to think about doing it again.’

Reese, who has Ava, 9, and Deacon, 5, with Ryan, doesn't want to go through another divorce.

‘There are things in my life that are hard to reconcile, like divorce,’ she tells Parade.

'Sometimes it is very difficult to make sense of how it could possibly happen.'

Reese has been dating Jake, 27, for almost 18 months.

Source

No comments: