Saturday, December 06, 2008

Alex Rodriguez denies secretly dating Madonna



Alex Rodriguez has laughed off reports he’s secretly dating Madonna.

The baseball star has been to several of her Sticky & Sweet concerts, following her divorce from Guy Ritchie, 40.

He was even seen boarding a private jet with Madge, 50, in November, according to reports.

But A-Rod, 33, has set the record straight.

‘I have never been on a plane with her,’ he says. 'I’ve been to two [of her] concerts, yet I've read that I went to 20.

'I've also read that we were buying an apartment together. That is absolutely ridiculous and not true.’

Alex, who recently separated from wife Cynthia Rodriguez, 34, the mum of his two kids, is determined not to let the rumours get to him.

‘You have to have a sense of humour when it comes to this stuff,’ he tells People. ‘We're friends – that's it.’

Photo and Source

No comments: