Thursday, December 11, 2008

Carmen Electra's naked 'freedom'




Carmen Electra thinks there is a "freedom" in posing naked.

The former 'Baywatch' star - who is engaged to KoRn guitarist Rob Patterson - has no intention of retiring from stripping off in front of the camera, because she loves it so much.

Carmen - who posed nude in men's publication Playboy magazine in May 1996, June 1997 and again this year - said: "I started my career with Playboy magazine. 1996 was the first time I shot here. I think there's a freedom in taking off your clothes and posing."

Carmen is baring all to celebrate the 55th anniversary of the legendary publication, founded by Hugh Hefner. Her reported eight-page pictorial spread in the magazine is due to be published on December 12.

Earlier this year, Carmen - whose real name is Tara Patrick - claimed she has a "shy" side and is reserved in real life.

The 36-year-old star explained: "Tara is more shy. Tara is more easily intimidated. I do still have that side of me - that soft, sensitive side - and I think that Carmen is the more aggressive part of me."

Source

No comments: