Thursday, December 11, 2008

Cate Blanchett's wedding regrets




Cate Blanchett regrets her wedding day.

The 39-year-old actress - who married playwright Andrew Upton 11 years ago - would love to relive the special day because she has no photographs to remember it by.

She said: "The only moment of my life I would possibly recapture is getting remarried again because we didn't take any photographs. We didn't have any money at the time and we couldn't afford a photographer."

Cate - who has three sons with Andrew - also revealed starring in new movie 'The Curious Case of Benjamin Button', about a man born elderly who ages backwards, helped her remember the most important things in her life.

She added: "In rehearsal we were talking about our relationship with our parents, about the first time you kissed somebody, it makes you remember the turning points in your life.

"The thing I physically learned for the film was a lot of dance moves. I thought a lot about my grandmother because a large portion of the film I am playing an 86-year-old who is dying in bed."

Source

No comments: