Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Pamela Anderson's Stella Christmas




Pamela Anderson wants Stella McCartney for Christmas.

The former 'Baywatch' actress, who is an ardent animal rights campaigner, is full of admiration for the British designer's fur-free creations.

Pamela said: "All I want for Christmas is Stella McCartney. You feel very alive wearing her clothes and knowing nothing has been killed."

The 41-year-old blonde beauty has become firm friends with Stella and even stripped off naked in her London shop window as part of a PETA protest in 2006.

Pamela is no stranger to speaking out about the welfare of animals.
Earlier this year, she wrote to fast food chain KFC over the treatment of chickens on their suppliers' farms.

Pammie - who has been working with PETA against KFC for around three years - fumed: "My friends at PETA Europe and I have a bone to pick with KFC over the treatment of birds.

"Chickens are bred so quickly they can barely walk and stew in their own waste. This is Colonel Sanders' real 'secret recipe'. Many are still fully conscious when their necks are sliced open and some are even burned to death in the scalding tank."Pammie even stopped wearing her beloved UGG sheepskin boots after she realised they were made from animals.She said: "I'm getting rid of my UGGs. I feel so guilty for that craze being started around my 'Baywatch' days - I used to wear them with my red swimsuit to keep warm - never realising that they were SKIN!"I thought they were shaved kindly. People like to tell me all the time that I started that trend - yikes!"

Source

No comments: