Sunday, December 07, 2008

Victoria Beckham claims she designed her own clothing without help







Victoria Beckham has rubbished reports that she didn't have much input into her new fashion range.

Posh unveiled her dVb line at New York Fashion Week in September, but critics have claimed she had help with the designs.

Now Victoria, 34, has set the record straight.

‘Do I draw? No,’ she tells The Times. ‘Then again, nor do lots of designers. But I know what feels comfortable. I know how a dress should sit.

‘Like I knew I would spend a lot on the best quality zips because, like many women, I've had my share of crappy zips.

'I wanted a zip that undoes from both ends because then you can either put the dress on over your head or, if you don't want to mess up your hair, you can step into it – and also going to the loo wouldn't be this whole big palaver!’

Photos

Source

No comments: