Sunday, January 11, 2009

Cheryl Cole suffered from depression in her teens



Cheryl Cole suffered from depression in her teens.

The Girls Aloud star, who grew up on a council estate in Newcastle, admits she’s always been an anxious person.

‘That’s one of my problems,’ she says. ‘I do worry about things. I’m probably going to end up dying with worry. I was clinically depressed once after a bad relationship. We have it in the family.’

But Cheryl, 25, who was convicted of assault after punching a toilet attendant in 2003, says she will react if she feels threatened by anyone.

'I never denied hitting her and I would have hit her again at the time,' she tells Vogue. ‘That’s what we were taught on the estate. You have to defend yourself.'

Cheryl's marriage to Chelsea footballer Ashley Cole, 28, has survived allegations of his infidelity and she's determined to stick by her man.

'I know what I'm doing,' she insists.

Photo and Source

No comments: