Thursday, February 26, 2009

Denise Richards Looking For Love




Denise Richards is struggling to find a new man.

The 'Wild Things' actress, who is divorced from Charlie Sheen and previously dated rocker Richie Sambora, wants to find love and is tired of being romantically linked to every guy she is seen with.

When asked if she is dating, Denise said: "I am dating-ish. It is hard.

"If you're out in public with someone, then people automatically think you're with them, so it can be difficult. I haven't quite figured out how to meet somebody. That is the -ish part.

"Let's say I am not engaged to anyone."

Denise filed for divorce from Charlie in 2005 after three years of marriage.

The pair - who have two daughters, four-year-old Sam and Lola Rose, three - battled over custody of their kids and Denise sought a restraining order against Charlie after claiming he had threatened to kill her.

Denise is now reluctant to take a new man home because she is afraid it will upset her kids.

I am dating-ish. It is hard.
The 38-year-old beauty added to US talk show host Ellen DeGeneres: "I don't want to bring someone around my children who have been through enough."

Denise admits she struggled to cope with divorcing Charlie and the death of her mother Joni in 2007, saying: "It was probably the worst few years of my life."

She added: "Before my mom passed away she would always say, 'You're a lot stronger than you think. You'll get through it.'

"Then she passed away, so I had to deal with that, which was really difficult. I could've gone one way or the other, and I have two little girls, so I needed to be a parent. There is a lot of stuff obviously they don't know, but I had to move forward."

Source

No comments: