Thursday, February 26, 2009

Mischa Barton's Happy World




Mischa Barton has slammed rumours she's too thin, insisting all is well in "Mischa world".

Fears have been raised for 'The O.C.' star's health after she dropped three dress sizes in three months - but Mischa insists she is feeling great.

Mischa, 23, wrote on her blog: "Just so you guys know, I'm happier and healthier than ever. Things are really well in Mischa world and I've just been watching what I eat.

Mischa world.
Fears have been raised for 'The O.C.' star's health after she dropped three dress sizes in three months - but Mischa insists she is feeling great.

Mischa, 23, wrote on her blog:
"I still love my Pilates and yoga, and have cut back on fatty foods a bit. My time in India and Paris really just helped me lose a little bit of weight but there's nothing drastic going on."

Mischa also urged young women to be confident about their bodies and ignore criticism.

She said: "To my female fans - just be happy and secure with yourself and don't let other people's perceptions of you dictate the way you live your life."

Source

No comments: